WordPress is a great CMS to create a website. In the WordPress FAQ article, you will find tips and tutorials to run a WordPress website.
WordPress FAQ Contents
1. How to Install WordPress on Host
- Download the WordPress package to your local computer from WordPress Official Website.
- Upload WordPress to your hosting account root.
- Unzip WordPress.
- Move “wordpress” folder files to root.
- Go to your host admin panel and create a MySQL database.
- Go to your website (eg honarsystems.com). You can see below section
- Click on “Let’s go!“.
- Fill out the below section. In this section, you are going to connect WordPress with the database. Then insert database items in each field and leave Database Host and Table Prefix to default.
- Hit the “Submit“
- If your connection is successful, you will see the section below.
- Click the “Run the installation“.
- In this section Site Title will be your website name like Honar Systems. Username and Password are your login username and password. Enter your email in the Your Email field.
- If your information completed, click the “Install WordPress” button.
- In the next section click on “Login”.
- Bookmark this page because this page will be your admin panel login URL.