Zolog Pro is fast, customizable & beautiful WordPress theme suitable for blogging. It is very lightweight and SEO friendly. Zolog Pro is mobile friendly that search engines will love it. It offers special features and templates so it works perfectly with page builders like Elementor, WPBakery and etc.
This theme offers multiple layouts like grid, masonry and list, that every layout has multiple design.
Grid – Theme One
Masonry – Theme Two
List – Theme One
Downloaded zip file is contain some file like original pro theme and documentations. Unzip the downloaded zip file.
Inside the unzipped folder you can find zolog-pro.zip file. Install it by order of below.
In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button like above.
Then click Upload Theme button.
Browse zolog-pro.zip from your system and upload it then install it.
After upload you will see the activation button. Activate the theme.
After activation, you will be redirected to Zolog Pro Welcome page.
In this page you can find how to install required plugins, import demo content, documentation, customization and link to see demo on our website.
Before installing Required Plugins, register your order key. This key is your “Order Number” in Our Website. It is digits that you will insert in the box to register the theme.
After registering your order number in the box your digits will be displayed in the box.
After installing One Click Demo Import plugin from Required plugins, you can use the plugin to import demo data.
Required Plugins section will show you how to install and activate plugins.
As we told, after activation of the One Click Demo Import you can see the Demo Import section activated in Zolog Pro Welcome page.
Import Demo Content
If yo have your data on your website, we recommend you do not use Import Demo section, instead add sections and widgets manually that you can read about them in below of this page.
If your website is ready and you want to import demo, follow the steps.
In Zolog Pro Welcome page that you can find it in Appearance -> Zolog Pro Theme. Click on Import Demo button.
In this section you have two option.
- Import Demo by clicking Import Demo Data button
- Import Demo by Manual Import
In Manual Import, you can find the files in downloaded theme zip file from marketplace. Add theme in each section and start importing.
But if you choose automatically import, click the Import Demo Data.
This page offer you some plugins to install. Click on Continue & Import button.
After clicking the button, Importing will be started automatically.
After importing is finish, you will see the below page.
Visit your website by clicking the Visit Site.
Enjoy it 🙂
To update theme, you will be notified in Appearance menu in Themes section.
You can update the Zolog Pro theme with clicking on “update now“.
Widgets are built-in widgets in Zolog Pro theme, then with updating the theme, widgets will be updated too.
Zolog Pro blogging WordPress theme has 14 widget area by default.
- Home Before Content: This area will appear only in home page before content section.
- Home After Content: This area will appear only in home page after content section.
- Before Footer: This area will appear before footer section.
- Default Left and Right Sidebar: sidebar of the blog, archive and search page.
- Post Left and Right Sidebar: sidebar of the post section.
- Page Left and Right Sidebar: sidebar of the page section
- 404 Page Left and Right Sidebar: sidebar of the 404 error page.
- and 3 Footer widget area: By default there is 3 footer widget area but you can add or remove areas in customization section.
Customization (Editing Zolog Pro Theme)
Go to Appearance -> Customize section. In this section you can see WordPress default customization section and Zolog Pro theme customization.
About Zolog Pro:
To learn more about the theme, you can visit this section.
Zolog Pro Customization:
If you visit each section, you will see more help for each item in it.
- Meta Settings: Add Google Tag Manager ID and Google Analytics ID
- Layout: Layout Mode (wide or boxed), boxed size, hide or display to top button, hide or display loading page and the animation of the loading page.
- Top Header: hide or display the top section of the header, Change top header section background color, Change top header section text color (not links), Change top header section links color, Change top header section links color in mouse hover.
- Header: Hide or display the header section (main menu section and website logo), Change main menu theme, Change header section background color, Change header section text color, Change header section links color, Change header section links color in mouse hover, Change website name color in header section.
- Typography: Insert Google Font URL for embed and header fonts, Insert Google font family, Change font size of the content, Change line height of the content, Change letter space of the content and change heading (h1 – h6) font sizes.
- Share Buttons: activate which share button displays.
- Slider: Hide or display slider of the website, Wide or boxed the slider, choose to display content of the slider based on latest posts, category or tag, Choose item to display in slider, Choose how many posts will be displayed in slider and more.
- Blog: Choose home page blog layout, Choose blog theme, Choose columns to display and more.
- Archive: Hide or display Page Title, Choose the width of the Page Title, Choose the text align of the Page Title and more
- Search: Hide or display Page Title, Choose the width of the Page Title, Choose the text align of the Page Title and more
- Post: Hide or display all posts thumbnail in single post, Display wide or boxed all posts thumbnail and more.
- Page: Hide or display all pages thumbnail in page, Display wide or boxed all pages thumbnail and more.
- Comments: Hide or display all comment section from posts and pages, Write close comment message.
- Sidebar: Hide or display right sidebar of the blog, Hide or display left sidebar of the blog and more.
- Footer: Hide or display website footer, Wide or boxed footer of the website and more.
- Copy Right: Hide or display website copy right section, Wide or boxed copy right section of the website and more.
Add site logo, title and description in here.
Customize theme color, text color, title color, background color and accent color.
Add background image in this section for your website.
Set menus and there items in this area.
In this section you will see widget areas of the Zolog Pro theme. You can add widgets to your selected widget area to display in there place.
If you add any widget in sidebars, the sidebar will be displayed, otherwise it will not.
Home Page Settings
Set home page and blog page in this area to display.
Add your custom CSS in this box.
Post And Page Customization
This settings is in every post and pages that you can use these options to overwrite the customize settings.
Built-in widgets are widgets are came with the theme itself. You can add theme to your posts, pages and in widget areas in Appearance menu in Widgets section.
Also you can edit them in the place you have been added by clicking on each widget.